SIG HEAD: JOSH BRUYSTENS [Scroll down for ARCHERY Calendar and Announcements]
- Adult supervision required if under 18 years of age while on this range.
- No Broadheads except on your own, or designated, targets.
- Bows must be drawn on level plane or from below back berm.
- Downrange must be clear of range users before nocking of arrows.
- Do not aim nocked arrow above level downrange.
- No horseplay on or near this range.
- If no RSO present, a responsible adult will take charge.
- No handling of bows while others are downrange.
- Line will be made safe for target checks and arrow retrieval.
- All range users will remain within sight of the shooting line.
- Should an arrow leave the range, retrieval will only occur after archery range is closed.
NOTE: Special, non conventional shooting events require Board Of Directors approval.
3D Archery Course
- Cost - $5 Members & $8 Non-Members.
- No broadheads.
- Leave one target vacant between shooters.
- All shots must be executed with one foot on the paver for that position; two positions for each target.
- Stay on the trail when walking to shooting positions.
- Keep bow pointed downrange when arrow is nocked.
- 5min maximum time looking for lost arrows.
- Do not move shooting pavers.
- No sky drawing - you must be able to draw on level plane.
- To prevent injury, lube arrows for easier removal.
- Report safety issues to SMGC Safety Officer or any board member immediately.
Click the CALENDAR link above to see the full club calendar.
Note: Special, non-conventional shooting events require Board of Directors' approval.
YOUR SAFETY IS NO ACCIDENT - SAFETY ALWAYS!